Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Smile On Your Face

I think I'm losing it. 

And if I'm not losing it I think sooner or later I will lose it, or at least start to lose it.

I need to compose myself. I need to, um, go to a far far away place and relax and get my groove and bounce back faster and stronger than I've ever bounced back before.
Reminder: Trials are less than 2 months away, SPM is about 4 months away, I can barely keep up with my studies, I don't have a photographic memory, I wish I had a photographic memory, I'm never going to get a scholarship, I'll disappoint my parents, I'll die without ever getting my dream job or ever publishing a novel, I'll have to get 99 cats to live with me and I'll die alone, old and hagged and wrinkly. :(

But well, this time the case is different. Instead of whining and telling you that I had better start studying, this time I'll tell you that I HAVE started studying. I mean, face the facts: besides the super geniuses, who hasn't?
Unfortunately, with the speed I'm going, I'll only be able to finish studying by the age of 73. 
But I can't help it! Everytime I sit down with a textbook or a reference book I have the tendency to go through every passage/paragraph in detail or at least until I can remember the important points. 
Hence the regret that I didn't start revising earlier and curse my self-confidence. I was so sure this was going to be another PMR year, that I would be able to finish studying everything in time. But I'm beginning to think otherwise. :S
Furthermore I still have so many things to do: layouts to design and to make sure they get designed and are handed in on time, data to gather and to arrange them properly, all in all- to make sure I do my part in the publishing of the yearbook before graduation. 

But you know what? Heck, I can do this. Nothing in this world is impossible, nothing in this world in unachievable. We're humans, top of the food chain, the ones who can do anything, who are the smartest living creatures on this earth and also the dumbest. But that's beside the point. The point is that, well, if Einstein can discover that E equals to MC square and Edison the lightbulb, then I bloody well can do this. :)

No comments: