Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

We're The Friends Who Stuck Together

Okay, I seriously seriously think that my house is somewhat a place of CAT ATTRACTION.

Remember those two kittens that came to my house on their own and I had to be their mommy for a few days before unwillingly sending them to the animal shelter? Yeah. Today, I found a mommy cat and her two kittens playing outside my gate. And one of her kittens, look like my favourite plushie tiger Tippy. HAHAHA.

So anyway, the kittens were playing and pouncing each other and one of them actually climbed onto the wheels of my dad's car and started poking the tires. UH-HUH. But it came down later. Tire still fine. Not punctured. :)
So later when I went out to try to play/get the kittens away from my house (I have a cat-hating dog, you see), the mommy cat started hissing at me and ran down the drain, followed by her two kittens. The End.

P/S: SUNWAY LAGOON TOMORROW. OH YEAH -!

No comments: