Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Laughter & A Cheerful Disposition

Hello, haven't been blogging for quite a while now. :)
Well actually I doubt anyone's been blogging lately because everything is so hectic.
It's like we all boarded the GoingOffToSomewhereExpress and the train master lost control of the the train and everything's just full steam ahead.

But today I've decided to take a day off all that, and have a little break. :)

Recently I've learned that I cannot do everything even though I want to, and sacrifices have to be made under certain circumstances. Well obviously this is a theory that everyone knows but I think to be able to grasp hold of the theory and apply it to reality is a totally different matter.
So right now I shall prioritize and stop distracting myself when I should be studying and stuffing myself with food whenever I feel like it. I need a healthy diet of food to eat, that's what I need.
Exams are about 3 weeks away, and so is Sports Day.
Personally, I'd prefer it if exams were pushed back until the holidays, then at least I'll have something to do while my parents are waltzing away in Italy.

I feel like time is passing really quickly, but at the same time passing slowly. Yes, I know, what a contradiction, you may think. But it's true: one week feels like a month, so I feel as if time passed really quickly, but then when you look back and find out it's only about a week ago since you turned 17, you realize that time isn't passing all that quickly. I'm not sure if that even makes sense, but that's how I feel. Hence the contradiction. Haha.

Alright, time for some videos and Facebook. :)

No comments: