Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mid Valley Friday

This is a post long due, whoops. 
Last Friday, Jess, Mindy, Michelle, Grace, Pei and I headed off to Mid Valley to watch Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Shrek: Forever After.

 Jake Gyllenhaal has nice abs. :) Not to mention he looks quite good in that shoulder-length brunette wig. Haha. The movie plot was better than I expected, I guess Jerry Bruckheimer turned a Disney movie into something more than just a kiddy movie. But if I were to remember something in this movie it would only have to be Jake Gyllenhaal jumping off roofs fighting his way for freedom, Gemma Arterton's unique accent and the creepy uncle's mascara-ed eyes. -.-

Shrek: Forever After was just as nice as Prince of Persia, though I cannot tell you which is the better one if you asked me, because I like both just the same. :) You just can't compare an ogre fairytale to a good-looking prince. ;)
However, Shrek wasn't as funny as the first and second Shrek movies. :S I distinctly remember laughing a whole lot more in the first and second movie. Unfortunately, I don't remember much about the third movie, so we'll leave that out of the review for now. :)
Puss In Boots as a fat kitty in a pink ribbon was definitely the best change (out of all the character changes) in the movie. He's just as lovable as when he was a heroic cat in boots. Donkey wasn't all that annoying anymore, though I'm not sure whether to feel pleased or disappointed with that. -.-
I like Gingy as a gladiator Gingerbread man though (picture above), that was awesome, haha.
And I think Princess Fiona got a bit...plumper. :/

Right. Next to watch: Little Manhattan and Narnia: Prince Caspian. :)

No comments: