Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crackin'-Lackin'

I had a hair cut yesterday.
My fringe looks exactly the same as it does back in Form 3.
I guess it doesn't look too bad; I could do a lot worse with say - being bald.
Don't get me wrong, nothing's wrong with being bald; it's just that I wouldn't look nice bald.

Life's been a bit hectic lately, what with homework building up and having to stay back for after-school activities. I miss eating lunch at home. Eating the same canteen food for 5 years does not do one any good, especially when they deep-fry just about everything (well, sometimes I can't help but eat the fries- they go good with pepper).

SO, Chinese New Year being just around the corner, I'm pretty sure everyone has plans: either to stay at home, watch TV and eat a bowlful of tangerines (I think that's what I did this one year; didn't do much relative-visiting) or to drive all the way back to the parents' home town, walk around greeting all your relatives and collecting one's precious red packets. :)
YAY CHINESE NEW YEAR IN SINGAPORE FOR ME! :D
Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, all packed in one. We'll see cheongsam-dressed cupids shooting their love arrows all around. :D
HAHAHA. How cool would that be?
Someone should dress up like that for Halloween.

:)

No comments: