Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let Me Tell You About My Day

Oh my god.
I don't think I've ever been this hungry in my life.
I don't think I've been this busy until I have simply no time to eat anything in my life.
I don't think I've ever been so happy to eat an omelette in my life.

In the midst of handling the club data today, the only food I got to eat from when I woke up this morning until I left school to go for tuition are TianYoon's Tiger biscuits and a cup of wedges. Seriously.
This morning I woke up late, and I skipped breakfast at home, deciding I would just eat breakfast in school. But for some reason when I reached school, I forgot to eat my breakfast. =.= so, no breakfast for me. Then during recess, I ignored my grumbling stomach and headed straight to the edboard room to continue editing the club data that I was editing this morning just after assembly. No recess food for me. :(
after school, I continued editing the club data until I had to go for my class page photo-taking. In the middle of the photo-taking I leave for my edboard meeting, only to leave for the last shot of class photo-taking before returning for the meeting.
And after the meeting, I went straight to tuition and only came home about an hour ago. No lunch for me. :'(
And that pretty much sums up my day.

So today I found out that:
1. I don't understand how people can starve themselves for a bleedin' diet!
2. My hair still smells good even after one stinky sweaty day at school. :)
3. Fried omelette tastes really, really yummy.
4. We need a bigger edboard room, aircond and many many more computers.and maybe like a soundproof room for meetings. And maybe like a stereo too. :D
5. Gardenia's chocolate muffin doesn't taste as good as I thought it would be.
6. One day I would like to go bring lots and lots of food to Africa and let the Africans eat a healthy and delicious meal. A meal that is not even fit for a king. Okay i shall write that down in my List of Things I Want to Do Before I Die.

and tomorrow I shall say: TGI Friday!
:D

No comments: