Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Blues

Arrgh, the Chinese New Year holiday laziness has taken it's toll on me. :(
Honestly speaking, it's not like I don't have the energy to do, well, things. I know I can and will do things once I set my mind to it, but the keyword here is laziness :(

I want (and really need) my mojo back!
There're so many things I still have to do, and that doesn't include studyig for the exams which, bytheway, are just ONEMEASLYWEEK away! :O

I had my first real experience of Monday Blues today when I went to school feeling less cheerful and less energetic than I usually would've felt, felt so tired and slightly pathetic in class- being antisocial (only for today, I promise. Tonight I shall sleep early and wake up feeling like I own the world) and worrying about things that I never, never should have worried about in first place. All those together with the heat made me feel absolutely miserable and...vunerable.
Unfortunately, after school wasn't any better (at least literature class was fruitful) and it was only after I had sunken into the cozy sofa of my air-conditioned study room did I feel slightly better.
And then I started to think about what a complete bore I was in school today. My classmates
were probably thinking: whatonearth what's wrong with her, looking so emo. =.=

well that's alright, because tomorrow shall be a better day. :)
And as an attempt to get my mojo back (and to stop the laziness before I get too attatched to it and throw away a perfectly good senior year in high school) after this blog post I shall go grab my school bag and finish doing my homework and then I shall go study like I've studied
before, because I want to go catch Chicago The Musical in Singapore this April/May and the only way I can ever persuade my parents to let me go is if I get good results. :/

No comments: