Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

24 hours

I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with the 15 muffins. I HAVE 15 muffins and I probably ate half of it, but that doesn't matter right now.

My grandma was hospitalized, and she's 96 this year and that scared a lot out of me (and you should probably understand why).
Anyway, I came straight home with my parents and my sister after my kakak called and said that my gran was sick.
She was feeling off the colour yesterday, since she wouldn't eat lunch and said she felt like puking. Plus she was really pale.

When we arrived home from the condo we found Gran shaking. Literally shaking.
She said her head hurt a lot. Mom and Dad brought her to a clinic immediately and the doctor said she had lung infection and had to be taken to the hospital immediately.

And that's when I couldn't sleep and had to cancel my birthday shopping trip with my friends. (So sorry Mel, Agnes, Yuen Xin and especially Pei).
So far I've stayed up for 22 hours without sleep and have been watching all sorts of cartoons and shows.

Anyway, I'm going to visit Gran later in the afternoon and staying with her there for 3 or 4 hours to take care and accompany her. I look forward to seeing her. (:

No comments: