Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fooled You

I play a few pranks today and they worked! I cannot believe they actually worked! Hah!

Scene1: 3a2 classroom

Me: (rushes in) Agnes! Do you have a pin?

Agnes: (looks startled) No, why?

Me: (trying to look flustered) Oh, shit. (rushes out of classroom and giggles)

Yuen Xin: (goes in and tells Agnes and Mel something)

Me: (calms down and joins them)

Agnes: (gaping at me) Aiyoh...

Me: So, do you have a pin?

Mel: Yeah, I have. (reaches to her hair to grab a pin)

Me: We got caught by Pn Joyce. Now we have to go to the discipline room. (keeps straight face)

Agnes: How? When?

Me: On the way back to class. She was like: girl. Stop.

Agnes: Your fringe is not even that long...

Mel: Here, your pin.

Me: (takes it) Thank you Mel! (drops the pin on the table and runs to a corner to start giggling)

Agnes: (figures out what happened) OH! YOU! RAAACHEL!
____________________________________________________________________

Scene2: Canteen

Pei: Hey Mel!!! (points to me and chews a nugget)

Mel: Hmm?

Me: Mel. Did you know Ouran High School Host Club 2 is coming out?

Mel: (bulges eyes) REALLY? WHEN?

Pei: May.

Me: Err, next month. Oh yes, today's April. So its May.

Mel: Oh. So what happens in Ouran 2?

Me: Tamaki and Haruhi are together. And Kyouya gets jealous.

Pei: I wanna watch!

Mel: (looks beside herself) What about the twins? Hikaru and Kaoru?

Me: (lost for words) I don't know about them.

Then we launch into a conversation about Ouran.

Agnes: Hi guys.

Me: Hi Agnes (grins)

Mel: Agnes! Ouran 2 is coming out you know!

Agnes: (flaps hand) Don't need to trick me. I know it's April's Fools lah...

Me: (cannot help it and LAUGHS)

Pei: (laughs along)

Mel: (points at me with exaggeration) YOU! RAACHEL.
____________________________________________________________________

Scene3: MSN

Me: CHRIS! OMG.

Chris: (after 30 minutes) yes?

Me: There's this new game. 10000bc.

Chris: lol?

Me: You wanna try? I tried playing it, but I always cannot get into the castle to "save" the people.

Chris: Have to download?

Me: Download from here. www.10000bcgame.blogspot.com

Chris: Are you sure this is a game?

Me: Yes.

Chris: More like April Fools?

Me: (stunned) XD

Chris: (goes to the website where he sees my post of HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!) Nice one. ==
____________________________________________________________________

Scene4: On The Phone, At Home

Me: Hi Mom.

Mom: Hi.

Me: Mom, my exam results all came out today and I know my placing in class.

Mom: How is it?

Me: Um...I got, 26.

Mom: Out of?

Me: 46.

Mom: (starts giving some long lecture about being able to improve yourself)

Me: Mom.

Mom: (ignores me)

Me: MOM. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

Mom: (starts giving a talk about how she cannot believed she got fooled)

Me: :D

Got them all. I Love April Fools 2008.






No comments: