Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Shopaholic Maniac

Wonderful day for shopping.
We headed off to Cineleisure only to find it still CLOSED, then headed down to Brands Outlet in Ikano and spent 1 and a half hours there pouring over shades, blouses and shoes while awaiting Mel, Agnes and YuenXin's arrival.

Alter ego darling.

The blouse in the middle cost RM69.90. And someone bought it.

That's Pei, me and Mel (she's a good bowler. Damn)

Group shot. I love 'em all. Each and every one of those dears.

Look what the Shopaholics dragged in.

There was nothing else to do in Cineleisure/The Curve/Ikano, since there were no nice movies to watch or anything. Hence, we took a cab (I hailed the cab with my super cab-hailing skills with one fling of my arm) to 1U and just sat there.

I have never realised how good McDonald's nuggets taste when you're half starving.

The cool grandma.

The diva fella.

The Bling.

I'm lovin' it. [=

It's a fight over the phone.

Oh, they do that pretty much everyday.

We call it the Agnes and Melody (Morning) Show.

So the phone's a Nokia N95. Big deal. [=

My life. My friends.