Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm a Panda

So I went to visit Gran and she seemed really fine. Her face wasn't pale anymore and she was hyperactive. She kept talking about studying.

And then later, I gave her a magazine to read and now she's a big fan of My Chemical Romance, as proved below. (:The nurses were really kind and the cafeteria was small but a nice place to eat. Too bad my parents didn't order TV cable for Gran or I could've been watching Star Movies or something (if they even have Astro)

Next to Gran (in the same ward) were two Indian ladies and one Malay girl. The one right next to her bed was watching TV all night long and the whole ward was noisy. Which I didn't mind, actually.

I'm tired. I've stayed up for 24 hours and my eye bags don't look pretty. I am on my way to become the skinniest panda in the world.

Happy Advanced Birthday to me!

No comments: