Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Fortune Bestow Me!

I cracked 2 fortune cookies today at the D'Fortune restaurant, ate a Chicken Cordon Bleu and had a stomach ache.

Fortune Cookie #1: If you think you can, you can.


Which isn't even a fortune at ALL.

Fortune Cookie #2: Good luck will bestow upon you. You will get what you desire.


^^

We got 3 fortune cookies altogether.
My mom cracked one, and my dad didn't want his, so I cracked his.

Me: (reading my second fortune out loud)
Dad: Oh, why thank you. It's my fortune right?
Me: No, I cracked the cookie.
Dad: But its my fortune cookie.
Me: (thinking quickly) Dad, in What Happens in Vegas, who do you think hit the jackpot? The guy or the girl?
Dad: The guy lah!
Me: Why?
Dad: For starters, he put the quarter in and pulled the lever.
Me: But it's the girl's quarter!
Dad: Yeah, but the guy pulled the lever mah~
Me: Okay. So, (grinning) its YOUR fortune cookie but I cracked it, so it's MY fortune.
Dad: (smiling) Fine. Whatever you say lah.
Me: I'm GOOD.

For those who don't understand, watch What Happens In Vegas (children under 13 need parental guidance. Seriously)

No comments: