Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Love You Mom ♥

Mother's Day is a very special day to all lovely ladies who've been through motherhood. Each day is celebrated with a special surprise and so on that I don't have to waste time explaining.
Yada yada.

Anyway, I started off Mother's Day by being awoken by my Dad and watching my Dad and sister prepare breakfast while I looped around the house helping my Mom to sweep the floor and vacuum the carpets. (I've taken a liking to the cute vacuum cleaner [don't ask me why] so I volunteered to vacuum the carpets a second time, which pleased Mom greatly)

And then we had breakfast, which was served 1 1/2 hours since we woke up.
Starting with strawberry cream omelet.



And ending up with dinner at Caffe 1920 in One U after watching the romance comedy What Happens In Vegas (starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz). And although some cinemas rate is as U, I strongly suggest that children below the age of 13 go with parent supervision, because, er, you'll see.

Oh, and my mom got this free rose from some dressed-up girl in a frilly French maid costume giving away roses to whom looked like Mothers.




And this is in tribute to my sketch of some man in a comic drawing in The Star, blown away by the wind without a name or signature. There goes my one chance of getting famous. You never know if the picture is picked up by some famous animator who thinks I have serious drawing talent and who just happens to work in Pixar and hire me as an animator and I'll become the youngest animator alive. :(

No comments: