Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Day of Gratitude- to the Teachers

Teacher's Day.
A day where students sneak cameras and handphones (like they do almost everyday) to school to take pictures of this happy day.

And thus, for CHS, we started off with the usual performance by students in the assembly ground, although from MY view, it didn't look all that good. I blame the tree.

Continued by the drum performance by the Chinese Society. They were pretty good actually. I liked the formation of drum beats. Too bad I couldn't take a video of it. Stupid camera couldn't zoom near enough.
Melody and Agnes. They never stop studying. They make me feel like a lazy, useless girl. I DID do some colourful notes on Science and Geography though. Hah.

By having calligraphy pen marks on her fingers, Jes Cee messed up my precious bottle. But she cleaned it up in the end. Thank goodness!

Yes, well. A fairwell to Miss Lum. P/S: I don't know her.

And after the ceremony, I went to catch the van home, only to find out that i MISSED THE BLOODY VAN.
I had to walk all the way back to school with a really irritated expression on my face, borrowed Agnes's cell (I didn't bring mine. How I regretted that.) and called my mom. Mom came to pick me up at 2pm and we reached home at 2.20, and in the middle of a late lunch I saw my maths tutor walk up to the house gate, realizing that my tuition is at 2.30pm and not at 3 as how I remembered it.

The tuition ended at 4, and at 7.30 I rushed for my guitar lessons and came back learning 2 new songs. Two of which I could play pretty smoothly, and the last one a bit too hard for my to practice.
A BLOODY TIRED DAY.
PLUS, I MISSED THE VAN! HOW COULD I MISS THE VAN?!?!

No comments: