Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

40 x 30 = 1200, not 120

Can you BELIEVE that they canceled the trip to The Star newspaper factory and DIDN'T tell anyone about it?! (or it could be just me who missed the announcements, but I don't think so)

So, instead, Pei and I took Rapid KL down to Mid Valley where we bought tickets for the movie Get Smart (because we couldn't make it for Made of Honor and Pei didn't want to watch Amazing Grace). It's real hilarious, so go get yourself a ticket and stuff yourself with popcorn and go watch it.

But SeckWei doubts about it:

--!~Seck Wei~!-- (---) says:
oh
--!~Seck Wei~!-- (---) says:
is it worth watching?
Rachel says:
DEFINITELY
--!~Seck Wei~!-- (---) says:
ok good
--!~Seck Wei~!-- (---) says:
hahah


Right, I won't waste space here telling you about how you SHOULD watch the movie and how good it is because there's just no point in doing so.

Wow, my sis and her friend is sleeping over next door and I can hear every, single word they're saying. And laughing.

This is going to be a long night.

By the way, look what I bought!
A lovely, golden pencil box.
Well, its not exactly golden and you can't see it clearly from this picture, but let me tell you that it is nice, gorgeous, and the wrinkles are patterns!


My mom made my promise not to waste any more money buying pencil boxes and that I would use this one until Form 5 but I promised her I will use this until grow up, or die.
That could work. I think. =)

No comments: