Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Of reasons, China and this new job

Oooh, I just found out about this new job from Mom.
Okay.

This New Job:

1. Teaching people Chinese
2. Studying in China for 3 years
3. Studying in Malaysia for 1 year (yeah, I'm not really into that)
4. You need to speak fluent English to communicate with the people overseas.

What is in it for you/me/us:

1. There's a JOB GUARANTEE.
2. You get to go to ANYWHERE in the world to teach people.
3. People will probably pay you a LOT to learn Chinese. (Hello? China's market is growing??)
4. You might get rich! =)
5. You're spending 4 years in College + University instead of 5 years of College + University.
6. You get to save one year!

Why I should take up this job after Form 5:

1. All of the reasons above.
2. I will enjoy teaching (it runs in the family)

The bad thing:

NONE of my friends would probably be interested in this. Looks like I'm on my own. =/

No comments: