Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Five.

5 things found in your bag.

- my cellphone.

- my purse. (duh)

- my easily replaced lipgloss.

- a coin.

- my mp3 player.

5 things found in your purse/wallet.

- money (duh duh duh)

- a picture of me and my lovely sister. =)

- the chinese society club card.

- a receipt.

- ugly photos of me. (ew ew ew. Excluding the picture taken with Chelsea.)

5 favourite things in your room.

- my stuffed wardrobe. (with all my lovely lovely clothes!)

- my pillow.

- my novels (Shopaholic & Baby; PS I Love You; Marley & Me; Tsubasa)

- my private and personal diary.

- the comfort of my bed.

5 types of humans.

- rich people.

- jerks.

- sweet, loving, darlings.

- computer-geeks.

- SHOPAHOLICS!

5 things you’ve always wanted to do.

- bungee jump (although I'm quite sure I'll chicken out at the very last minute)

- publish my very own novel.

- be famous.

- ride a horse without having the need of someone to hold the horse reins.

- meet Orlando Bloom.

5 things you’re currently into.

- STUDYING.

- Orlando Bloom!

- Jesse McCartney.

- watching movies (Kung Fu Panda!! =D)

- Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane on E! Channel

5 people you tag.

- YuLi.

- Min Yien.

- Yee Fei.

- Amanda Leong.

- Abigail Ho.

No comments: