Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sudden Confessions

This shows how much you don't know me, if you think I:

1. love Math.
2. dislike swimming.
3. have never written 6 years of stories.
4. don't keep a diary.
5. am a very open person who shares ALL her stuff.
6. am a normal, sensible girl.
7. am a altogether goody-two shoes.
8. am confident in exams.
9. am not in love with Orlando Bloom and Jesse McCartney.
10. do not keep a lot of personal secrets that I never share with anyone.
11. do not listen to Hitz.FM almost every single morning.
12. sing in the shower.
13. do not read fantasy novels.
14. am a boy.
15. fake my birthday and keep my age a secret.
16. am a very dull, and non-imaginative girl.
17. possess good English skills.
18. hardly read other people's blogs.
19. eat curry all the time.
20. do not fret.
21. secretly wished I had better friends.
22. don't play Facebook.
23. never regret.
24. am more of a cat person than a dog person.
25. love reading long blog posts.
26. am a super-hardworking person.

Lastly, I thank Chelsea for being my loyal therapist. I can tell her anything. I love you, sis. ♥

No comments: