Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Candle Wax

So, it was the Mooncake Festival yesterday, but it didn't felt so to me.

I stayed at home and watched the Desperate Housewives Season 3 Marathon all day while making notes for Sejarah.
Then I fished out candles and lanterns from the store room and lit them on the cement floor in my backyard.
But it was drizzling. What a bummer.

And my house was the only house within dunno-how-many-miles that has lit candles and lanterns on the clothes peg and the back of the house.
The only company we had were some little neighboring kids lighting candles on the bench of the hut in the park.

And I made a heart shape out of candles.
It took me quite a while, and my back ached after bending down for 30 minutes trying to stick the candles onto the ground.

It's pretty, ain't it?
Oh, you can even see some of the candles melting. Right.

And of course, I had mooncake!
There were...different types of flavors.
Like, DURIAN (yuck), teh tarik coated with chocolate (it tasted just like chocolate. Very very very sweet chocolate), green tea (I didn't take that one), and one with the egg yolk thingy (yumm).

And then,my dog.
She found a candle lying on the floor, grabbed it and ate it.
SHE ATE A CANDLE!!
>.<

Happy Mooncake Festival.

No comments: