Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Kitty Rescue

Okay.

Today, a darling little kitten followed my sister home from school, as she was crossing the park. And no matter what we did to the kitten (nothing violent, mind you, I love animals), it still followed us home, right to our very front gate.
So we had no choice but to keep it, at least until mom came home and will bring the kitten to PAWS (an animal shelter somewhere near my house), because I can't rare the kitten due to having a dog and a rabbit as my current pets.

So anyway, I fed the kitten, played with her (I think it's a her, it doesn't look like a he), hung a broken squash ball on top of the cardboard box (she's being held hostage inside this HUGE box) and became her temporary mother of the day! :D

And she was such a dear too. :)
She mewed when she was upset, or when she wanted to play, and she curled herself into a tiny fluff-ball when she wanted a nap, and she was also very photogenic.






Well, okay, the pictures are really blur, but that was because she kept moving herself!
But otherwise, you can picture her as a very adorable kitten.

Oh by the way, I even named her Sophie. I considered Isabella, and my sister said Souffle, but then I just went with Sophie. It sounded so much more like a gentle cat anyway. :)

P/S: I wanted to keep her very much! She purred when I patted her. :(

No comments: