Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

One Step At A Time

First of, I'm bored.
Really really really bored.
I don't know why, I just am. It's not that I have nothing to do, I do!
I have to study, I have Harry Potter to finish re-reading, and I have my Ugly Betty to watch.
But I'm still bored.

Second, I think too much. And I worry a lot as well.
I have to stop thinking because it distracts me from studying (did I mention that The Big Day is just 30 days away???!!!) and I also have to stop worrying because I'm not even in the right position to be worrying about.

Thirdly, I hate my stupid Limewire. I can't even download a single, bloody song.
I have to go to my dad's account to download songs from HIS limewire, which really sucks, because I hate switching accounts.

Fourth, so much for mom telling me that I'm not allowed to use the computer for one month. Hah. You can still see me using! :D

Fifth, why oh WHY did I not start studying last month?
I'm starting to panic now, I feel withered. Like a dying flower. Or a dead one.
I don't know what I'm going to do, and everyday I return home exhausted, without fail.
I'm not physically tired, I'm mentally tired.
I've tortured my brain until it cannot be tortured anymore.

Which is probably why I've been blogging crap all this while.

No comments: