Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

When You Love Someone

Let me just tell you right now that the neighbors' kids living behind me are a pain in the neck. Or butt, whichever.

They've started crying about 15 minutes ago and they just stopped. And they're cryings aren't regular child-wailing. No, it's screaming and shrieking, real loud shrieking.
The kind of shriek that penetrates your closed bedroom windows and can only be drowned by turning on the stereo volume to the max.
THAT kind of shriek.
Well, thank god they've stopped.

Right, for this weekend I spent my whole day shut up in my room, studying Sejarah and doing Math (well, not really. I spent most of the time reading the 5th Harry Potter book, which I found sitting on my mom's office cupboard. =D).
I would've rather doing it downstairs because everytime I enter my bedroom, switch on the air-con and flunk on the bed, I get this urge to lie down and sleep.
But I can't, because my sister's friends are here, to practice for their play. And let me remind you that if I can't even stand 2 noisy neighbor kids, I absolutely can't stand 10 kids yelling downstairs.
But so far I've dealt with it (more or less anyway), and today's the last day they're practicing, because their play's on Monday.

Oh, by the way, I just found out that all of Pei's sunflowers' died.
So sad.

No comments: