Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Look!

Shopping for 4 hours (only) and getting hardly anything is bad. Bad I tell you bad.
But anyway, I had fun. And that's most of it that matters. Plus Pei and I got marshmallows and gummies.

And I've really improved with my shopping skills. I didn't think that in 4 hours time I would be able to try on what seemed like hundreds of shades but didn't get any, ignored the shop keeper who followed us everywhere in the shop and find my perfect shoe!

The things on my list that I got:
  1. Sandals
  2. Earrings
  3. Bangle
Extra things that I got:
  1. White nail polish
  2. Necklace
  3. Mom's birthday present
  4. White cellphone lash


The heart awaits

Kitten heels with metallic green and gold out linings

Its a rubber cup cover and a mini-electronic fan for mom

Diva hooped earrings (they're very light!)

White nail polish for only 5 bucks. I'm a good buyer, yes I am

White bangle and the cell lash. I like the bangle. And the lash

No comments: