Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To Conclude

The competition is FINALLY over.
My team didn't win or get in the finals, but we learnt a lot, and that's something I'm very proud of!

On the 14th of March, my dad fetched me all the way to UKM in Bangi, which played the host of EYLN, which stands for Entrepreneurs & Youth- A Learning Network.
I have the t-shirt to prove it!

EYLN

That proves my worthiness of owning this blog

I shared a room with my team mate Amelin, and this is how the room pretty much looks like.

That's not me.

Aqilah (team mate / leader) shared a room with a local university student, and we all had to agree that the bedrooms stink.

I don't have to explain in detail on how much closer I got to my team mates. We all had a great time there.

The End.

Oh, and, the bed on the left actually SHAKES.

No comments: