Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Damsel In Distress

I am officially stressing out right now. Not only have I a business competition to attend to, I have a business proposal to type out.
AND I have to retype my Executive Summary.

I understand that most of you here do not have a single CLUE to what I am referring to, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters it that I have done at least 7 hours of research and summarized them all into one bloody presentation slide, which I will present tomorrow in front of the practice judges.

I am trying to send my slides out to my team members and Google Mail is still working very slowly. I guess its because of the size of the file. Oh well.

Plus tomorrow I have a whole business folio to draft out and my sister wants to use the computer so she can kick some games butt and whatever-that-is I have no clue right now because I feel so panicky with everything that I don't even care if my typing even makes sense or not.

Alkhadlf uhrfglyasbolvy po;asnur vtiuayushv lbigbutb8yeqhjoit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything starts on the 14th of March, and I am supposed to be ready by 13th of March because I am checking in at UKM on that night. It doesn't matter if none of these is registered in your brain. What is important is that you know tufts of my hair are falling out and I don't care because my hair is so thick it needs a layer cut.

No comments: