Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Strumming

I've been influenced by my best friend Pei since,um, months and months ago to learn guitar, and I still haven't given up hope of learning it yet.

And I finally got a guitar course. Thank god. Anymore busy-schedules-so-we-can't-fit-you-in will certainly kill me. I'm pretty sure of it.

Anyway, my lesson was supposed to be on pop guitar, which is more commonly known as Acoustic Guitar. But I've been so caught up asking everyone around for classical guitar lessons that when my mom brought me to buy a guitar I bought a classical one.

A Spanish classical

Which then I remained calm and my mom started to panic, because well, it was her money that bought the guitar in the first place. She pulled me back to the shop and asked if we could change for Acoustic if we found out we bought the wrong guitar. The guy wasn't very keen, but never mind.

Back home we checked. It was Pop Guitar. Oops.
I guess the the classical guitar will have to do. I am NOT trading it for anything. Except perhaps a million bucks but obviously its not worth that much.


Love the gorgeous strips of wood. And the strings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y! i hav a guitar too! its actually my uncle's then he somehow exchange with my mum n it became my mum's n now mine!! xD i learn playing by myself, n love it coz its fun! i like playing bass more tho... i tried in church(my friend's)n i think i'm kinda addicted 2 it now! xD



Amanda