Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Wanted

Shopping is just like grocery shopping. Except that, you don't really take trolleys and push them looking for vegetables that are fresh and not rotten.
But well, you DO look for items that are new and not second-handed.

Anyhow, I'm going shopping this weekend with Pei in Sunway Pyramid. I haven't exactly been there to shop so I have no idea what they have there.


Things I need:
  1. Black heels/peep toes/heeled sandals
  2. A dress (with a color that fits my skintone and something i can actually fit in)
  3. Bangles (because I always have not enough hand accessories to wear)
  4. Earrings (more hooped ones)
  5. Denims
  6. A handbag
Things I most probably will get:
  1. The handbag
  2. Bangles
  3. Earrings
Things I will look for ages and find that it doesn't suit me:
  1. Denims
  2. Heels
  3. The dress

No comments: