Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eye Of The Tiger

I just finished my packing for my Taman Negara, Pahang trip. Whoopee!
Yes, I am going to the middle of the jungle for 3 days and bringing my books to study with me.
Though I highly, highly doubt there'll be any time for studying in between all the jungle trekking, boat-riding, sightseeing and resting out of exhaustion.
Fun for the Holidays, Boo for the Upcoming Final Term. I'll be smiling and frowning at the same time, if such thing is even possible.

And then when I come back I have lunch to go to the next day, and tuition to go to the day after that, and then- studying studying and more studying.

Now I am going off to dinner at my godbrothers' house, and we'll either be playing Monopoly/Cluedo/PokerCards there or cramming for our FinalTerm/SPM.

P/S: The Black-Eyed Peas, The All-American Rejects AND Beyonce are holding concerts respectively on the 25th September (Hari Raya, cramming for exam), 10th October (PMR Holidays, two exam papers left to cram for) and 31 October (HALLOWEEN AND A CONCERT. HOW COOL IS THAT?) :D

No comments: