Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pineapple Juice

I have no idea which one was the worst.
Midterm Chem paper, or today's Chem paper. :S
I shall not blog about it.
I have a choice of either crossing my fingers or studying HARD for the next 2 Chem papers

I obviously need to devote time to study Chem on a daily basis, but as I said, no self-promises. By the end of the day/month/year I'll be labelled a self-promise breaker.
So much for blogging about studying my butt off today's Chem test.

I'm just thankful that the Malaysia announced a last-minute-holiday, giving me
  • one extra day to study
  • the time to go buy pants before I set off for Pahang
  • at least one good night of sleep before I wake up to a full late-night study mode again

And now I am off to relax, read a book, watch some TV before going to tuition and coming back to -
OMGITSRAININGMYRABBIT!

*Okay I'm back and I just saved my rabbit from being drenched in acid rain (you're probably thinking: whatintheworld-?)
But anyway, I shall end this post with a BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT to CARMEN CHUA, who just turned sixteen today, :)
HAPPY SIXTEEN, CARMEN.

No comments: