Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's Paint The Town, We'll Shut It Down

Right.
So I found out that the Black-Eyed Peas are coming to Malaysia on the 25th of September, their event is for non-Muslim, 18 years old and above fans because it's an alcoholic event organized by Guinness and that it's held at a theme park near KL.

So that means I need a plan to sneak into the concert without being detected.
And disguising myself as a hooker definitely will not work.
If only I was 2 years older!!! :(
I bet you their concert will be HUGE, and that it'll be AWESOME.

OMG, it's held in a theme park right?
I'll just spend one whole day in the theme park, and I'll ride the ferris wheel over and over and over and over and over again (they can't chase me out because I'm paying to ride the ride!) and I'll view the concert from the ferris wheel- hopefully they'll stop the ferris wheel (when I'm exactly at the top) when the concert starts, realize that they have someone stuck on top of the ferris wheel when the concert ends and let me down.
This way I get to enjoy the whole concert without drinking any alcohol, paying only the ferris wheel ride tickets and I won't be breaking any rules!

Either that or I'll dress up as an 18 year old, but my height'll give me away.
I'll fake my IC or something.

I'm not desperate to get into the concert la, it's just that it's the BLACK-EYED PEAS and they're my favourite band at the very moment!

No comments: