Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh, For The Love Of Pete!

OH. MY. GOD. PEOPLE.
I tell you- it is NOT FUNNY to send an S.O.S. message to someone else's phone.
Especially an S.O.S message that says "Help! I'm in an emergency. Please call me."
This message will freak people out, like it did to me.

So anyway, I'll tell you what happened with this whole S.O.S. message incident.
It happened less than 15 minutes ago. I was chatting with my sister and I was reciting my English oral presentation to her, when suddenly her phone starting (I don't even know what's the right word for this) BEEPING. And it's not the usual you-have-received-a-text-message buzz from cellphones; this BEEP was like those kind of emergency alarm system they have in top secret facilities you hear in movies.
Yes, THAT BEEP. The one that usually comes with a red siren warning.
OMG, I've found the right word for it.
My sister's phone started SIREN CALLING.

And my first thought was that my sister had like a new message tone or something. But apparently it was THAT S.O.S. MESSAGE from my GODBROTHER. So I panicked. I thought he'd been kidnapped or something. Another part of me thought he was joking, but I didn't think that he would play such a stupid joke. I mean, c'mon la, such jokes are just plain IDIOTIC.
You could cause a HEART ATTACK. THE MESSAGE RECIPIENT COULD'VE DIED.
Well ANYWAY, I called him immediately. And apparently he was in tuition and he said something about his S.O.S. message system blah blah blah and all I knew was I was shouting at him and he was apologizing.
BAHHHH.

I don't even know how many CAPS I used. You count.
Oh and I'm not mad. I'm just.....agitated.
So so stupid, I tell you.

No comments: