Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Count Your Minutes

Today, I somehow feel the necessity to blog about something, anything. But after the one thousandth time of trying to blog about something, anything, I give up.

So now I just want to say that :
1. I really really want to go rockclimbing, ever since whoever suggested it.
2. I want to finish watching the Star Wars marathon.
3. I want to have a Lord Of The Rings marathon, if it is possible.
4. I miss my sister already and I hope she recovers real quick and that if she really really wants a Starbucks I'll buy one for her.
5. I just remembered that I ought to put my Famous Amos junkies in the fridge before it melts.
6. I like my new room a lot a lot a lot.
7. I'm going to miss the Editorial Board seniors a lot, and thank you for, well, EVERYTHING. :)
MWAH.

No comments: