Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oddballs

The funniest thing happened yesterday.
I was in the kitchen looking for my Milo wafer (my last one, unfortunately) when I heard this scraping noise behind the kitchen door. So I paused, thinking it was a mouse. I wanted to be sure so I kicked the door. The scraping noise was heard again. I pulled the door open and kicked the bucket next to the dog food.
I was right, it was a mouse.
So I squealed and ran all the way to study room, yelling 'There's a mouse in the kitchen there's a mouse in the kitchen!'

My dad and aunt then hastened to the kitchen, and while I was left there in the study room, I started to laugh. At myself. Because I found my reaction to the mouse in the kitchen so funny. Hahaha.
I know that it's really weird, because screaming while running when you see a mouse is perfectly normal for, well, normal people. But I'm not afraid of mice, and I've once defeated a mouse. Like a mouse-warrior-defeater.
So yeah. There I was, giggling at my very own reaction, with my mum staring at me and smiling amusedly. And I don't think I stopped giggling minutes later.

Hahaha, what a silly night that was.

No comments: