Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

You Know That I'll Always Love You ;)

My arm muscles feel sore, after spending the whole of Thursday distributing school magazines to about 115 teachers in the morning session. And it's wasn't the easy type of magazine-distributing, the sit-there-and-wait-for-people-to-come-and-collect-the-magazines type, oh no. It was the walking-around-the-whole-school-carrying-10-magazines-at-each-round-looking-for-teachers-to-give-them-their-magazines-and-making-sure-that-they-sign-this-piece-of-pink-paper.
Ask PeiShe how it feels, I bet her muscles are all seized up too. But well, it was good exercise.

Anyway, my sister's coming home! :)
After 4 days of being in the hospital and going through surgery, she's coming home. I cannot tell you how proud I am of her strength to endure the pain she went through (and is still going through) after the surgery, and it amazes me how fast she's recovering. This shows that we women, are tough creatures.
But what I cannot believe, is that after the straightening of her spine, my 13 year old sister is now as tall as I am. She's 3 years younger than I am and she's the same height as me! I wouldn't mind so much if she was born a year younger but NO.
People have already started asking me if I'm her elder sister or younger sister.
!!!


What's more is that she'll keep sprouting, and if she doesn't stop growing so fast she'll be 6 FEET TALL. DO YOU WANT TO BE 6 FEET TALL CHELSEA?
I, on the other hand, can only dream of growing another 5 cm, for I have not sprouted at all since June this year. And you do not want to know how I found out about that without measuring myself with the measuring tape.
So later on, whenever you see a picture of my sister and I in it, you'll notice that I'll be wearing high heels. Oh yeah, that's right.

No comments: