Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

When The World Comes Down

Okay, so as everyone knows, yesterday was the All-American Rejects concert.
It was SPECTACULAR (because 'awesome' is getting quite old on this blog of mine).
I arrived at the concert venue smelling of rose fragrance (thanks to mum's new body soap) and went home stinking of sweat. But I guess you could say it was all worth it.
I am waiting for Michelle to post the pictures taken at the concert on her blog. :)

The best part of the Digi concert was of course the All-American Rejects themselves and the crowd singing along to their songs, but the worst part of the concert was the stupid people who pushed and shoved everyone rudely and violently out of the way just to get to the front of the crowd to hear the concert. I almost fell down. See, I had a very nice spot at the beginning of the concert, along with JesCee, Michelle, Matthew, ShaLin they all. And as we moved forward to get a better view of the stage we found ourselves standing behind this gang who danced like nobody's business and were practically hitting everyone who was standing around them, namely- us. It got even worse when they started pulling other gang members in front to join them.
Hello? A nice "excuse me" would've done it. And yes, I get it, you dance at a concert, but I'm pretty sure you dance only when you have space around you; if not you just jump up and down and wave your hands like other people did.
SERIOUSLY.

So then we squeezed all the way to back of the crowd and watched the concert from far, far behind. But it was still really enjoyable: it was cooler there and there were no bloody people pushing us around. SERIOUSLY. what is wrong with those people?
SLAP THEM I TELL YOU.

But other than that, the concert was fun, and I regret dropping my balloon clasher thingees accidentally-on-purpose. So I was clapping with my hands instead and they got all red and painful after some time. Went home by LRT after that, and I felt all sticky and sweaty and smelly. But like, in a good way. Haha.
So there you go, yesterday's event. :)

No comments: