Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

It's a word from Mary Poppins.
Don't tell me you've never watched that before, because it's famous.
Or so I think it is.

Mind you, it's pronounced super-kelly-frae-gee-lee-stick-ex-pee-alley-doe-xious.

I remember wanting to blog about something. Wait. *thinks*
Ah yes, SCIENCE.
I'm all about Science these few days (which is a signal of how dead I am since I haven't even touched other subjects for the trials, exceptionally Math), which totally sucks, because the more I'm studying it, the more boring it becomes.
I obviously need a break.

And then there's Math (again).
Would you believe I'm having my math tuition tomorrow at 9am?!
Seriously, I have NO IDEA what made me agree to such a early time in the holidays for TUITION.
I think I'm mad.

Oh, I forgot about the Olympics. :D
The syncronised swimming is NICE NICE NICE.
Spain's one was exceptionally good!
But they got 2nd place. Even China got 3rd.
I didn't watch all of it so I have no idea who got first.

I feel like Eloise at the Plaza.
Except that I don't ever think about how would it be to pour a pitcher of water down the mail box. And even if I did, my mom would slaughter me. :)

P/S: Malaysia was ranked 56 in the Olympics out of 204 countries. We thank Lee Chong Wei.

No comments: