Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

When You Look Me In The Eyes

I am definitely NOT a fan of Windows Live Messenger right now, because it wouldn't sign me in.
And as nice as MEEBO is to use, i don't want to use it because I prefer Windows Live Messenger.

Plus, NO ONE seems to be online tonight, which is NOT FUN at all.
Or else they are, and everyone just seems to be busying themselves with something.
What's the fun of signing on to a chat messenger when all you see are your contacts' status being put to "Busy" or "Away".

AND, the ONLY movie download I have on my laptop is What Happens In Vegas, and I've watched that show a HUNDRED times so I don't feel like watching it for now.
I COULD watch Hancock, but after watching the pirated DVD of Get Smart that my dad bought back, I have a feeling that Hancock is going to be as equally blur.

I've got no pictures to upload, and even if I do, blogger would be too slow to load it onto my blog.
So I guess I'll just skip the loading part.
Bleh.
Saturday nights are SUCH a bore.
And no, I don't feel like studying. Yet.

No comments: