Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Make A Twirl And Get A Gold

I love the rain.
Only because it cools down the environment, and it makes a really nice study partner, AND it also drowns my mother's piano-playing downstairs (I can still hear her with the doors closed and the stereo blaring).

But then, I hate the rain.
Because it causes traffic jams and we got so stuck in the jam that mom had to turn back in order to fetch my sister in time for her Science tuition.
At least my teacher agreed for a replacement next week.

And then, my haircut.
I was supposed to get a haircut today but the rain caused the traffic jam that caused me to turn back so I wasn't able to go to my haircut after my guitar class.
But anyway, there's this salon near my house that I've never been to but I think it's quite good so I'm going there tomorrow to give it a try.
And hopefully, they cut my hair EXACTLY the way I want it.
Not too short, or too flat or anything.

P/S: The Russian synchronized swimming team was BRILLIANT. :D

No comments: