Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

I Am Such An Idiot

I just came back from guitar class.
And I went to Popular Book Store for a browse just now.

And you wouldn't believe what I saw!!
LIPSTICK JUNGLE.
SELLING FOR RM13.90. ONLY!

They actually have two versions, the yellow-orangy one and the green one.
The green version is the larger size of the two, and it's selling for Rm13.90.
Whereas the yellow-orangy one is selling for RM32.90.

See the big difference?!
SEE IT?

And do you KNOW what is the WORSE thing that happened to me?!
(No, they weren't out of stock, if that's what you were thinking.)
I didn't bring any money with me.
I DIDN'T BRING A SINGLE CENT AT ALL.
(Except for the 5 bucks where Mom gave me to buy gummy worms. *smile*)
And they only have ONE green version book left. What if it's all gone by the time I come back next week to buy it?!
I am such an idiot. Who doesn't bring their money out with them?!

No comments: