Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What To Blog?

I feel so incredibly stupid.
I can never remember what I want to blog about, so I wrote my list of blogging-abouts on a piece of paper. And then I lost the paper, so I didn't blog about anything.

And now, I found my paper, so here I am to blog about it. *stupid*

Right. I remember now- the other day I was watching Judo and Wrestling on the Astro Olympics Channel.
JUDO and WRESTLING.
And I find it very funny. I mean, those contestants were grabbing each other shirt's collars, and then grabbing each others legs, and then pounding on top of each other (I will not go into detail about that).
It looked like they were trying to tear each other's shirts off.

*looks at blogging-abouts paper*
Ah yes, another thing- my Gerak Kempur math paper.
I forgot to bring my ruler into the examination classroom.
And in the end, I found out I forgot to bring my ruler to school, which is probably when I searched my pencilbox for the usual examination things to bring into the classroom, I missed my ruler.

P/S: I feel like punching someone right now. Pei, you should know who I mean.

No comments: