Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trig = Tangent, Sine & Cosine

I think I did horribly for my Science paper, considering how EASY paper one and two was compared to our school papers.

I mean, I wrote a horse having an EXOSKELETON. And I thought endoskeletons were body fluids. And I mixed up the alveolus and the bronchioles. Mind you, that was a careless mistake; I wasn't looking at the labels carefully.
I super suck in Science.

Okay, screw bloody Science, since it's already over and I can do nothing about it; and onto Math.
Ah, Math.
This is a subject I have full confidence in, and can guarantee I can score at least a 75 for A (I'll just ignore my tuition teacher's voice in my head that keeps reminding me she wants me to score at least 90)
I've been doing loads of exercises, and I've got a stable hang of Trig.

Umm,
tan = opp/adj
sin = opp/hyp
cos = adj/hyp

Err,
tan 45 = 1
sin 30 = 1/2
cos 60 = 1/2

Anyway, it wasn't all that hard as I've always assumed it was.
I fear Algebra more than I fear Trig. I have no idea why people find Algebra easy.
It give me headaches, especially fractions.
I super suck in Math.

Is there anything I can not suck in?

No comments: