Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Remember Michael Jackson

Hello!
Ohmygosh I am so glad to be home! I haven't seen any part of home for the last 48 hours, and I feel so great to finally be back in the comfort of my house. :)

It started on Thursday.
PeiShe's dad dropped me home where I quickly assembled my sleepover-quick-kit and changed out of my school uniform before going back into the car and following Pei all the way back to her house. In Shah Alam.
And there was where I finally met Hazel, who is so adorable and doesn't really seem to notice the presence of a new stranger in her house (she's only 3 months old after all). She has a really firm grip, you know! Haha.

Well anyway, today morning I followed Pei to school, and after school went to MidValley to watch Transformers 2, which was totally awesome by the way. But it was friggin' 2 hours and 45 minutes long, and by the time it ended it was 6.15 and I had only 45 minutes to get back home before I rush off to my guitar lessons. But then I left the house at, um, 7.30, and reached home at 9.
So you can pretty much say I missed my guitar lesson to watch the Transformers movie. Which, by the way, was totally awesome. Did I mention that?
Oh and I only spent 10 bucks during lunch eating Japanese (way to save money Rachel!) :D

So. Yeah. It was a two-day-straight Fun Day.
And I never knew that guys could walk so SLOWLY, and talk so MUCH.

No comments: