Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

'Cause You're Hungover, And I'm Broke

I love Ouran High School Host Club.
I love Ouran High School Host Club.
I LOVE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.

In fact, I'm totally addicted to reading the Ouran manga. The story plot just gets better and better!
Oh and I'm also addicted to Facebook. Restaurant City and Geo Challenge has totally hit me in the brain, and so if I'm not blogging or reading manga I'll be playing Restaurant City in the background and playing Geo Challenge at the same time.

OH! Upcoming Birthdays: Agnes and Aaron's.
I have their birthday presents all planned out, but I won't be so stupid as to blog about it (like, duh) because what if the two of them happen to be reading my blog and found out about their presents?
Though I seriously doubt they read my blog anyway.

Oh and I'm not exactly broke anymore!
I won 25bucks from my sister from playing Hangman. :D
It took me A LOT to Hang her.
:)

No comments: