Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Officially back from Singapore! I had a fun time there, and I even brought my Physics and Chem reference book there to study give myself a sense of studying security. :)

Anyway, on the way to Singapore, we had Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and though they were awfully good (and awfully expensive), I still think nothing can beat JCo's Doughnuts. Haha.

Reached Singapore about 12am, and the next day went straight over to my cousin's house at about 10am.
Isn't she just pretty? :)

My largest ring yet, this one I am so fond of it because I bought it in an ultra-mega-super sale at Padini's.

:)

My niece Emily, who's picture has appeared in my blog at least a few times already.

THE GROOM Isaiah! Who was teased and tortured before he could get into the house to sweep his bride off her feet.

I got like a $10 SingDollar in an angpow package for acknowledging my new cousin-in-law as, well, my new cousin-in-law! All the little ones did. Some kind of tradition I think.
At night, we went to the wedding banquet, which was held under some super big grand marquee at The Legend, and all of us kids were wearing black at Table 6!

Ta-dah!

That's Kinn, Isaiah's beloved Husky. He's like the most adorable, friendly, fluffly Husky one could possibly have. Everybody adored him and he was like the centre of photography that magical night!

My souvenir from attending the wedding- a mini tequila glass! Not that I ever drink tequila but I, or someone else might use it someday!

And as for my latest shoutout today: Whee! Exams are finally over. The drag of the 3 week long exam has exhausted me, and many other students from Catholic. I pity the Form5's, who have the end of this week to finish their papers, and then Catholic shall be reverted back to its normal, exam-free atmosphere!
And now since that I am so very free, I shall work hard to achieve the goal for Pei and I-our newest mission: the DOUBLE A!
Ask me and PERHAPS I shall tell you! ;)

No comments: