Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Failed Additional Mathematics, By 2 Marks

Yes I might as well announce it to the whole wide world, since I'm not like the only one who failed. I just need two marks to pass, and damnit I will dig up two marks if it takes the rest of my life day. If only momsie could understand that examinations in FormFour are not as easy as it used to be back when I was in the lower form. :/
But still, that's no excuse to my failing my Add Math. I could've done waaay better.

By the bye, I got tagged by my sis, and this must be one of the most interesting tags I've ever seen! Although I have to resort to using Google Search when it comes to a few answers. :)
---------
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real - nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name : Rachel Ho

2. A four Letter Word : Rope (it was the second word that popped into my head!)

3. A boy's Name : Errr, Rick.

4. A girl's Name : Rachel! :D

5. An occupation : Radio DJ

6. A color : RED.

7. Something you'll wear : Raincoat

8. A drink : Root beer

9. A food : Ravioli

10. Something found in the bathroom : Erm, a rug?

11. A place : Russia! (I love their accent) :)

12. A reason for being late : Rush hour traffic (typical)

13. Something you'd shout : RAWR!

14. A movie title : Ratatouille (I have always loved Pixar cartoons and I always will!)

15. A book title : Romeo and Juliet! <3>

Quote of the day:
Seck Wei [A.Wake] says:
anyway brb
saya go pom pom
Rachel says:
HAHA

That's right SeckWei, you just got quoted. X)

No comments: