Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

I Slept At 8 And Woke Up At 8

Went to Sunway with Sean and PeiShe. Aaron and Mich were supposed to come to but they didn't. :(
Watched The Brothers' Bloom and it was a very nice movie. So go watch it.
Oh yes, and I brought my camera there and managed to take some pictures. :D

Camwhoring in the Ladies.

And this was written on the wall, in the Ladies!

Sean who likes to insert the picture of the Uranian President everywhere I point my camera.

And I just realised yesterday that they charge Entertainment Tax. For the movies!

Uhh, yeahh.

And THIS was taken at A&W's.

Oh yes, I am totally into the Ouran craze now, because it's SO FRIGGIN' EXCITING!
I beh tahan already, and I can't tell Pei, because she has yet to read it; I can't tell my sister either, because she has yet to read it too!
OH! I shall tell Melody, my darling anime/manga-affectionate-lover friend. :)

P/S: Rachel has mastered the skills of resisting the temptation to buy everything she likes/loves that she sees during shopping. Rachel feels so proud. If you don't believe Rachel, ask PeiShe. :D

No comments: