Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Growing Fertilisers

I didn't know how to do a quarter half the questions of the Add Math paper today.
The front part was easy, and I finished that like, in 1 and a half hours.
And then I just sat there. Waiting. Staring at my paper. And then I solved two questions that I initially didn't know how to do!
But that was it. And all that kept popping up in my head was "screw Add Math, screw Add Math. I don't care I just wanna go home". Because I've had my worst, and Add Math wasn't that hard compared to Chemistry. Because my Chem was just a piece of shit.

Bio was, well, pretty bad too.
What with the teacher who kept reminding us how many minutes we have left before we have hand in our paper.
You can FEEL THE PRESSURE I tell you. The IMMENSE PRESSURE.
I was just surprised my hands weren't sweating or shaking with anxiety and panic.

Well anyway, it's over.
And tomorrow shall be a happy happy day, because it's TheDayRachelGoesToSingaporeToAttendHerCousin'sWeddingAfterSchool!
Whee!
I LOVE SINGAPORE. :)

No comments: