Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

I Am Not A Quitter!

And I repeat this: I am not a quitter. If there's anything to fight about, I shall fight!, and that includes trying to beat KwanSeng at something. *nods determinely*

Anyway, I'M BAAAAACK!
I had a one day trip to Melaka, which was decided by my parents just an hour before leaving the house.

Things To Note During My Trip:
On The Way To Melaka, I-
1. ate Cuttlefish CrackerBalls.
2. wondered if there was going to be any fireworks today even though fireworks were banned (banned, right?) from this year's Merdeka Celebration.
3. planned my next blog post.
4. texted a lot (shame on me!)
5. felt really, really bored.

In Melaka, I-
1. had curry chicken pie for lunch. Omggggg it was so gooooooddd.
2. had a chance to wear my shades.
3. went for a stroll at the beach.
4. played with 1 month old puppies!
5. texted some more (shame, shame, shame)
6. gazed longingly at a white Vincci purse that my mom wouldn't buy for me.

On My Way Back From Melaka, I-
1. stuffed myself with plum strips.
2. wished Dad would turn the air-conditioner to a lower temperature.
3. listened to my iPod.
4. texted some MORE.
5. got a told off from Mom about the radiation of cellphones and to stop texting.

Back Home From Melaka, I-
1. realized something very unbelievable from Facebook.
2. was listening to the sound of illegal fireworks but everyone seems to be such a goody-two-shoes this year.
3. couldn't find as many people on Facebook as I did yesterday.

And with that I end my post.
Oh yes:
HAPPY MERDEKA.

No comments: