Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chirps

I just found this picture on the net and it inspired me.
Inspired me to do what, that I have no idea, but it just inspired me.

I mean, look at that newborn chick, isn't it just so adorable?
With it's fluffy feathers, sitting on that wooden bench/floor, whichever it is.

Oh, I just remembered, the 3a2 class are doing a debate on the motion: The Board of Prefects in School Should Be Abolished, and I second this motion!
They're taking this debate really seriously.
And I helped them with research but I doubt they're going to use any of the points I printed out for them. =(
So much for wasting my ink.

Well, I'm not going to go on about why the prefectorial board should be abolished, we did a lot of that in school already and I'm very lazy to repeat all the points.
And I'm actually debating with Melody now.
Err, a practice debate. =)
I'm the opposition team.
Bleh.

I am letting my heart guide me.
Take me where I'm supposed to go.
=)

No comments: