Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Say It Loud, Say It Proud

Hear up people, I have a few proud accomplishments to announce:

First and foremost, I FINISHED MY SENI PROJECT. Except for the whole lakaran thing, but we can all get to that later. =)

Secondly, I got a 10/10 for my batik drawing, and that's thanks for my art teacher for letting me use that liquid-rubber-thingy. The one where you squirt it onto your art paper and let it dry (it turns into rubber when dried), and after you splash your pretty rainbow colours onto your picture and peel off the rubber, it looks like a detailed batik drawing! Only, the white part lines (the part after you peel the rubber off) make people think that it's liquid paper.
But who cares?!
For the first time in my life, I got a perfect score! HAH.
(And so endure my boasting for this little while, I'm just too happy)

Thirdly, the Arts and Graphics department for the school's Ed Board and having a second intake (much to my surprise and delight!), and under the enthusiastic encouragement for Pei, I decided to take the test. =)

Oh, and congratulations to Pei and Yuli for those funny captions done on the Students Choice Awards. I couldn't have read better captions.
Really. =)

No comments: